This is the new updated release of Adobe Audition CC 2014. Comprehensive multimedia solution.
Record, edit, and create audio content with Adobe Audition's comprehensive toolset, including waveform, spectral display, and multitrack. This powerful sound editing program is designed to accelerate audio and video production workflows and deliver the highest standards for audio quality.
Adobe Audition CC 2014:
- Dolby Digital support
- Custom channelization
- Enhanced multitrack environment
- Improved performance
Prior to May 2014:
- Sound Remover
- Preview Editor
- ITU Loudness metering
- Enhanced Spectral Display editing
- Advanced sound design tools
- Audio Finesse workflow refinements
- Editable Favorites actions
- 64-bit architecture
- Intel® Core™2 Duo or AMD Phenom® II processor
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 with Service Pack 1 (64 bit), Windows 8 (64 bit), or Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
- 2GB of RAM
- 2GB of available hard-disk space for installation; plus additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1280x800 display
- OpenGL 2.0–capable system
- Sound card compatible with ASIO protocol, WASAPI, or Microsoft WDM/MME
- USB interface and/or MIDI interface may be required for external control surface support (see manufacturer's specifications for your device)
- Optional: Optical drive for CD burning
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.*
1. Install the Adobe software using the trial setup, the cloud account install or just use the offline setup.
2. Run the patch, select the required software from the list according to the installed version and apply the patch.
3. If you get an error message then correct the destination file path in case you have installed it in non-default folder.
Important Note: You must use UMT 6.2 in order to install Adobe update patches!
Adobe Audition CC 2014 7.1.0 (LS20) - Uploaded - RapidGator - DataFile