With all new updated and enhanced features and improvements, here's the new version of ActivePresenter.
ActivePresenter is a solution for creating screencast videos, handouts, manuals, documentation, and interactive training presentations. With the full-featured editor, ActivePresenter allows you to edit audio/video, tweak the look and feel of content, and define the branched scenarios easily and effectively. Supporting the latest web standard HTML5 and the ability to integrate with Learning Management Systems, the content created with ActivePresenter can be delivered virtually to any devices and platforms.
Quick & Easy
You can even just record the screen and publish to desired output without additional editing thanks to smart capture technology.
ActivePresenter integrates almost features which are usually used in screencasting making the authoring process become more creative.
Create engaging interactive screencasts, software demos and SCORM-compatible training courses with less time and effort.
Who should use ActivePresenter?
Educators & Students
ActivePresenter can help educators demonstrate and teach the use of software features. Students can record video and audio as they demonstrate the proper procedure to solve a problem on an interactive whiteboard.
Corporate Training Personnels
With SCORM-compliant output, ActivePresenter is suitable for authoring interactive eLearning/eTraining courses which can be easily imported into enterprise training systems. Training personnel can easily track and evaluate learners' performance.
It is easy to create screencast videos, presentations, and documents to share on popular video/slide sharing sites such as YouTube, SlideShare, Vimeo…
What's new in ActivePresenter 5.5.1:
New Features & Enhancements:
- [HTML5 & Flash]: Play the background music (the audio object with Ignore Pausing option selected) while buffering
- Add the command line option for selecting UI language when starts, for example: ActivePresenter.exe /lang fr
- Some (rotated) images in the PowerPoint Presentation are not imported correctly
- The audio wave of imported video doesn't display in Timeline
- Quality problem (gibbering sections) when export to MP4 video format
- Sometimes, Firefox displays "outdated Flash plugin" message while running HTML5 output
- HTML5 output doesn't run if the slide/object text contain the line/paragraph separator character (U+2028, U+2029)
- Volume slider displays the audio signal but the recorded audio is silent
- Spelling error in Shrink Project dialog
- Default language doesn't follow the language of the operating system if that language is supported
- Freeze frames in video don't work in the recent versions of Flash Player
- The program is less responsive when editing a long recorded video