Active@ UNDELETE 7.3.003 Enterprise Edition-CRD | 15.24 MB
LSoft Active UNDELETE7 Enterprise 7.3.003 | 119.3 MB
Active@ UNDELETE is a powerful data recovery software that helps you to recover deleted files and restore deleted partitions.
Using Active@ UNDELETE, you can:
* Recover deleted files and folders
* Restore deleted partitions
* Create a Disk Image for safe data restoration
* Perform an Advanced Scan and organize the result using Document View and Recovery Toolkit
* Write recovered data directly to a CD/DVD avoiding dangerous hard drive activity
* Perform batch file recovery
* Virtually reconstruct broken or disassembled RAID arrays
* Restore data from damaged RAID arrays
* Edit disk content with Hex Editor
* Preview deleted files before restoring
Active@ UNDELETE Professional package contains a CD/DVD ISO image that you can burn to get a bootable CD, DVD to boot up dead PC.
It is the only way to recover your data in the case that your system is not bootable and you cannot attach the damaged Hard Disk Drive to another computer. After booting from the CD/DVD you will see a Windows environment with Networking, so you can either just recover your data (copy files to a USB drive or Network drive). Many other useful utilities are included besides data recovery utilities: Web Browser, File Manager (similar to Window Explorer), Terminal Client, Partition Manager, Notepad, Task Manager, Command Prompt, Network Drive Mapper, etc...
Active@ UNDELETE Enterprise package includes all features of Professional package as well as RAID and Network functions.
* Windows 7 / 2000 / 2003 / 2008 / XP / Vista Operating System
* Administrators privileges required to install and run software on Windows 7 / 2008 / 2003 / XP / Vista
* 6 MB available on hard disk
* 64 MB of RAM or more