Decent partition recovery software. Restore Accidentally Deleted Partitions, Fix Damaged Volumes & Disks.
Active@ Partition Recovery is a freeware toolkit that helps you to recover deleted and damaged logical drives and partitions within DOS, Windows or Windows PE (boot disk) environment. Simple QuickScan easily detects and recovers recently deleted partitions, as long as they were not formatted / overwritten to after deletion. Advanced low-level SuperScan may detect partitions which were deleted a long time ago, even if you have created new ones and even formatted them!
Active@ Partition Recovery toolkit includes the following main features:
- Restores lost partitions & disks back to working state
- QuickScan easily detects partitions being deleted but not re-formatted
- SuperScan - low-level scan detects re-formatted & damaged partitions
- Includes Active@ File Recovery - last chance file recovery tool
- Backup & Restore disk partitioning info and ability to Rollback changes
- Fixes damaged Partition Table, MBR (Master Boot Record) and GPT
- Creates a Disk Image - sector-by-sector data backup for data recovery
- Restores all data from raw, compressed and VMWare Disk Images
- Supports Windows 7 & 8, XP & Vista, 2003 & 2008 & 2012 Servers, WinPE
- Recovers deleted FAT/exFAT/NTFS/HFS+/UFS/Ext2/Ext3/Ext4fs file systems
- Recovers IDE, SATA, eSATA, SSD, SCSI, RAID, USB Flash Disks and Memory Cards
- Recovers volumes lost due to accidental disk formatting, damage by virus attack, malicious program, or a power failure...
New version 10 is now available!
New version of Active@ Partition Recovery released on Jan 15, 2014 with more features:
- Added 64-bit exe to run faster on x64 platforms
- Improved scanning and recovery algorithms
- Extended volume properties displayed
- Latest Active@ Disk Editor 4
- Latest Active@ Boot Disk Lite 8 & Utils
Active@ Partition Recovery Enterprise 10.0.2
Download from Uploaded - RapidGator - DizzCloud - LetitBit