Efficient & easy to use data recovery tool for deleted, damaged or lost files, even if your PC doesn't boot!
Active@ File Recovery for Windows provides the ability to effectively detect and recover files and disks lost due to accidental deletion, disk formatting, virus and other reasons.
Active@ File Recovery Professional package also includes integrated Disk Editor (HexViewer; a utility for low-level data inspection), Active@ Partition Recovery (a tool used to recover deleted or damaged volumes), and Active@ File Organizer (a utility to organize/rename files after a catastrophic data loss).
Active@ File Recovery Enterprise extends the Professional package with Active@ Boot Disk Lite: an ISO image that you can use to create a bootable CD/DVD or USB with a lightweight version of Windows 7™ running in RAM (WinPE 3.1). It is the only way to recover your data when your system is not bootable and you cannot attach the corrupted Hard Disk Drive to another machine.
Active@ File Recovery 11 Features:
• Support for exFAT, Unix UFS, Apple HFS+ and Linux Ext2/Ext3/Ext4fs file systems
• Support for 4096 byte sector size HDDs
• Support for RAW-Compressed images and RAW images manually composed from several chunks
• New built-in signatures supported (Adobe *.pdf, RAR archives *.rar, Flash *.swf, QuickTime *.m4). User-defined signatures can be created and loaded
• Support for multi-tasking: user can QuickScan found volumes and recover data while SuperScan is in progress
• SuperScan progress: displays a map of scanned sectors and found meta-data while scanning
• Configuration parameters stored locally and re-loaded upon next use
• Recovers from virtually connected volumes, like TrueCrypt encrypted disks
• Improved SuperScan algorithms – detects more deleted partitions and reveals more files for recovery
• Scan speed increased 2 to 4 times, with significant reduction in system memory consumption
• Keyboard shortcuts added — many operations can be performed without use of a mouse
• Integrated Active@ Disk Editor (HexViewer) and Active@ Organizer utilities
• Search results displayed with full path and support hierarchical structure
• SuperScan process displays various details, including sector info, time elapsed and time remaining, as well as found meta-data
• Advanced filtering of volumes found by SuperScan
• Full support for multi-language character sets (Unicode), recovers files and folders having names containing non-English characters (e.g. Spanish, Chinese, Korean, etc.)
• Reconstructs and recovers severely damaged MFT records on NTFS
OS supported: Windows 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, Windows 7, Server 2012, Windows 8.
Features supported: NTFS, FAT/FAT32/exFAT, HFS+, UFS, Ext2/Ext3/Ext4fs; HDD, SSD, USB, IDE, SATA, SCSI hard drives; USB Flash, SD, MMC, CompactFlash, MemoryStick; RAID virtual reconstruction (RAID-0, RAID-1, RAID-5, Span); Deleted/damaged partitions recovery.
Active@ File Recovery Professional 11.0.5 [DOA]
Download from Extabit - Uploaded - Turbobit