Here's the new updated release of Active Disk Image Professional including both 32 and 64-bit versions.
Active@ Disk Image is a disk image software that makes an exact copy of any PC disks (HDD, SSD, USB, CD, DVD, Blu-ray etc.) and stores it into a folder. The disk images may be used for backups, PC upgrades or disk duplication purposes. In case of computer failure, a backup image may be used to recover your computer system or find & restore any necessary files from within an image.
Active Disk Image Professional Features:
- Create & Restore Disk Image Backup (occupied clusters only)
- Image Compression (Normal and High)
- Mounting images as virtual drives
- Bootable Disk. CD, DVD, USB stick
- Rescue Bootable Media
- Scheduled backups
- Create & Restore Raw Disk Image (sector by sector copy)
- Windows Servers are supported
- Image Encrypting (AES-128, AES-192, AES-256)
- Scripting support
- E-mail notifications
- Incremental Scheduled backups
What's New in Version 7.0.2:
- Progress displayed on the TaskBar icon
- Scheduled Running task Progress can be monitored
- User interface & performance improvements
- Active@ Boot Disk switched to WinPE 5.1 64-bit (x64) base which performs faster & optimizes RAM usage
- Active@ Boot Disk now being able to boot the latest UEFI Secure Boot systems
1. Install and replace over the original in directory.
2. Use serial to register. Use other key for Boot Creator if needed.
Download FileActive Disk Image Professional 7.0.2 (x86) - RapidGator - NitroFlare - Uploaded
Active Disk Image Professional Corporate 7.0.2 (x64) - RapidGator - NitroFlare - Uploaded