Acropano stitch your photos into dazzling panorama fully automatically and perfectly, at the same time provides full manual control over every single parameter. You can fully control over the final result. When you take panoramic shots, you will need to make sure that all items in all photos actually fit at the same zoom level. And 25%~65% overlap on each adjacent photo usually works best for stitching.
AcroPano offers three modes for stitching:
· Horizontal Panorama: Stitches multiple horizontal photos of a view into a single wide panorama. Great for wide-angle view or representation of a physical space, vast landscapes, city skylines.
· 360 degree Panorama: Creates a 360 degree cylindrical panorama. Stitching in 360 degree puts you right in the middle with all you're surrounded by. Great for a range of mountains, a forest of trees or the fence in your own backyard.
· Vertical Panorama: Stitches multiple vertical photos of a view into a single wide panorama. Great for snapping a full picture of soaring skyscrapers, towering trees, and cascading waterfalls.
Here are some key features of "Acropano":
Intelligent photo organizing:
- Automatically organizes associated photos in the right order.
Automatic photo stitching:
- Programmatically creates panoramas in just a few mouse clicks.
- Manually control stitching points on associated photos.
Supported output formats and sizes:
- Creates panoramas in JPEG (JPG), BMP, TIFF (TIF), PNG and TGA.
- AcroPano offers three Panorama Modes to suit well for presenting wide-angle view of vast landscapes, city skylines, a range of mountains, or cascading waterfalls, etc.
Home Page - www.acropano.co