Acronis True Image Home 2010 13 Build 7046 | 114.95 Mb
Backup and Recovery that is EASY to Perform! Acronis True Image Home 2010 complete PC protection: back up your entire PC, including the OS plus your data, applications, pictures, video, financial documents, settings and everything! Acronis True Image Home 2009 is an award-winning backup and recovery solution for a good reason: it protects your PC after just one click and allows you to recover from viruses, unstable software downloads, and failed hard drives. Create an exact copy of your PC and restore it from a major failure in minutes, or back up important files and recover them even faster.
Initially, you decide what, where and when to back up. After that, backups occur automatically or with just one click.
Full text search
Search for file name and/or content within an archive, using Windows or Google™— desktop search.
Making reserve copies of your backups
You can make reserve copies of your backups and save them on a network drive, or a USB storage device. You have a choice of making a reserve copy as regular (flat) files, a zip compressed file, and a tib file.
Zip archive format support available
In addition to Acronis' powerful TIB data compression backup format, one of the most densely compressed backup file types available to consumers, Acronis True Image Home 2009 also supports the popular ZIP® format.
You can define rules for consolidating your archives to reduce storage space. Merge an older full backup with several incremental backups to quickly create a new full backup; subsequent backups are based on the newly-created full backup.
Windows Vista® -style Interface
The new, sleek interface of this product works on Microsoft® Windows XP and Vista operating systems.
Acronis Startup Recovery Manager
Boot your computer after a failure to start the recovery process simply by selecting the F11 key, even if your operating system has failed.
Exclude files and folders
Back up only the data you want to keep and save disk space.
Incremental and Differential Backups
Save disk space and time by performing differential and incremental backups.
Keep working right through your backup for maximum convenience.
Run backups automatically at preset or elapsed time when user is idle, on user log-in/logout, on system startup/shutdown, and in coordination with other events.
New!Set & Forget backups
Configure once and perform backups automatically.
Acronis Secure Zone®
Protect your system by saving an image to a special hidden partition on your hard disk where it can be accessed when the system is being restored.
Supported operating systems
* Windows XP SP3
* Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
* Windows Vista SP2 (all editions)
* Windows 7 (all editions)
Minimum system requirements
Acronis True Image Home 2010 requires the following hardware:
* CD-RW/DVD-RW drive for bootable media creation
* Mouse or other pointing device (recommended).
* Using Acronis Nonstop Backup requires at least 1 GB RAM.
Acronis True Image Home rescue media has the following hardware requirements:
* 256 MB RAM
* Pentium Processor 1 GHz or faster
* High speed internet connection (for use with Acronis Online Backup™)
Supported file systems
Supported storage media
* Hard disk drives
* Networked storage devices
* FTP servers
* CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R (including double-layer DVD+R), DVD+RW, DVD-RAM, BD-R, BD-RE
* USB 1.0 / 2.0, FireWire (IEEE-1394) and PC card storage devices
* ZIP®, Jaz® and other removable media
What's new in Acronis True Image Home 2010
* Continuous Data Protection &mdask; Acronis Nonstop Backup™ automatically creates incremental backups every five minutes allowing users to roll back their system, files, and folders to any point in time.
* Support for Microsoft® Windows 7 — Delivers more comprehensive functionality over Microsoft Windows 7 backup capabilities.
* Virtual Hard Disk SupportSave backup images (.tib) as virtual hard disk (.vhd) files — Run your existing system as a virtual machine, or boot using Windows 7 Ultimate.
* New Powerful Scheduler — In addition to the scheduling tools found in previous versions, the new scheduler expands the amount of scheduling options available. Use the new calendar view to build schedules and tasks. Suspend and enable tasks, specify dates to run tasks, and copy tasks to new dates.
* Boot from Windows 7 image — Windows 7 Ultimate users can boot from a backup image (.tib file) containing a backup of their system partition. This will allow the ability to test a backed up system without actual restoration. If the operating system boots from the .tib file, then it will boot when the need arises for a system recovery.
* Try & Decide New features:
o Try & Decide now can protect your system not only to Acronis Secure Zone, but to the protected volume itself, or any other volume
o Multivolume Protection — now users can protect not only a single system partition during Try & Decide session, but as many volumes, as needed. This is very handy when the applications being installed make changes on two volumes and in many other cases.
Home Page -