Acronis Disk Director 11 Home 11.0.216 | 119.76 Mb
Acronis® Disk Director® 11 Home is an all-new version of the most feature-rich disk management product available. If you're serious about maximizing disk use and data safety, it's never been easier to create hard disk partitions or resize, move or merge partitions without data loss. Acronis Disk Director 11 Home includes powerful new features like Windows® 7 support, Dynamic Disk and GPT disk support, spanning a volume across multiple disks and much more.
Acronis Disk Director Tools
Acronis Disk Director 11 Home brings together the most valuable disk management functions and partition recovery tools in a single powerful package.
Acronis OS Selector
Acronis OS Selector allows you to install multiple operating systems on one computer. You can boot an operating system from any partition on any hard disk or have several multiboot systems on the same partition. It's easy to use and fast.
Acronis Recovery Expert
Acronis Recovery Expert is a highly reliable data partition and disk recovery tool that prepares you to tackle and repair the results of a personal error, hardware or software failure, virus attack or hacker's intrusive destruction, fast.
A comprehensive array of expert-level features gives users the control they need to maximize disk use. You can merge, split, resize, copy, and move partitions without losing data. It also lets you quickly reorganize a hard drive's structure.
Features and Benefits:
• New! Full Windows 7 Support
• Acronis supports all Windows operating systems back to Windows XP.
• Resize, split and merge volumes
• It's easy to adjust a volume's size, break it up or merge volumes with no loss of data integrity, and no need to reinstall operating system and applications.
• Create, convert, copy and move volumes
• Make adjustments more easily than is possible with built-in disk management tools.
• Install multiple operating systems on one PC.
• Try new operating systems without impacting your current system with Acronis OS Selector.
• New! Add/break mirrored volumes *
• Adding mirrored volumes builds redundancy for greater fault tolerance.
• Use with Acronis® True Image Home 2010
• When used with Acronis Disk Director 11 Home, it provides comprehensive partition management and system protection.
• New! Clone disk to a replacement HDD
• No need to spend hours installing your old disk's operating system and applications. Disk cloning returns you to action on the new disk in just minutes.
• New! Dynamic disk support *
• Using Partition Management, carry out volume resizing, copying and other functions you'd perform with basic disks on Dynamic Disks too
• New! Convert basic disk to dynamic and vice versa
• As your requirements change, you can quickly convert between basic and dynamic disks in just moments.
• New! Span volume across multiple physical disks
• Supports up to 32 disks.
• New! Convert MBR disk to GPT and vice versa
Take advantage of GPT disks' ability to run partitions larger than 2TB with a quick conversion function.
• New! GPT disks support
• Frees you from the 2TB partition limit size imposed by MBR disk layouts.
• Boot from CD/DVD, USB stick or USB drive
• Use whatever medium is most convenient.
What is Acronis® Disk Director® 11 Home?
This all-in-one solution for disk management and partitioning combines a number of previous Acronis® disk and partition management tools, such as Partition Manager for creating partitions of any type; plus, resizing, moving, copying, splitting and merging your volumes, while leaving your data intact.
Who needs Acronis Disk Director 11 Home?
With its superior power, flexibility and ease of use, Acronis Disk Director 11 Home is the right choice for anyone who needs to perform advanced operations over disk layouts in order to get the most out of their PC
Home and Small Offices
Users looking for disk management and partition
What are the main benefits of Acronis Disk Director 11 Home?
Efficiency: Reorganize your PC for better performance and data safety
Flexibility: Resize, copy, move, split and merge partitions without losing your data
Powerful: Optimized to offer the best Windows® 7 performance
Ease of Use: User friendly interface and wizards guide you to a new way of data management
What is new in Acronis Disk Director 11 Home?
Full Windows 7 Support
Dynamic Disk support (*): Dynamic Disks provide greater functionality - volumes can be spread over several disks
GPT disk support: GPT disk allow you to create volumes over 2TB and get additional disk reliability against possible data damage
Add or break mirrored volumes (*): Make your basic or simple volume fault-tolerant in just one action by adding a mirror. If you need extra unallocated space on a disk containing one of the mirrors, remove the mirror
Span volume across multiple physical disks: Optimize your system by combining free space on different hard disk drives and get larger volumes
Convert basic disk to dynamic and vice versa: Convert the existing basic disks to dynamic to achieve additional disk reliability for data storage
Convert MBR disk to GPT and vice versa: Why you would need to convert MBR to GPT basic disk:
If you need to make a volume whose size is over 2 TB
If you need more than four primary volumes on one disk
Clone disk to a replacement HDD: The Disk Cloning wizard lets you replace the old basic MBR disk with a new one without reinstalling operating systems and applications
* For supported operating systems
What are the main features?
• Manage all your disks and volumes with extreme flexibility
• Carry out a vast array of disk and volume management operations:
• Resize, move, copy, split and merge volumes without data loss or destruction
• Format and label volumes, assign volumes letters and set volumes active
• Install Multiple operating systems on a PC
• Try new operating systems without impacting your current system with Acronis OS Selector
• User friendly interface and wizards guide you in order to get the most out of your PC
• Recover lost or deleted partitions
• Acronis® Recovery Expert helps you to recover accidentally lost or deleted volumes on basic MBR disks
• Boot from CD/DVD or USB stick
Boot your PC from CD or USB stick and manage all your volumes
Supported operating systems
Windows® 7 (all editions)
Windows Vista (all editions)
Windows XP (all editions)
Minimum hardware requirements
Boot firmware: Bios-based *
Computer processor: modern processor, 800Mhz or faster
System memory: 256MB
Screen resolution: 800x600 pixels
Installation disk space: 150MB
* Machines that are based on Extensible Firmware Interface (EFI) are not supported
Recommended hardware requirements
Computer processor: 1Ghz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
System memory: 512MB or more
Screen resolution: 1024x768 or higher
CD / DVD recording drive, or a flash drive for bootable media creation
Supported file systems
Home Page -