Here's the latest Acronis Backup & Recovery Server / Workstation with Universal Restore included.
Acronis Backup & Recovery Server 11.5 for Windows provides disk-based backup and disaster recovery of individual Windows servers and is designed to meet the needs of small businesses, where remote and centralized management are not required.
Acronis Backup & Recovery Server 11.5 Key Features:
Fast Restore of Operating System, Applications, Files and Data
- Fast and simple complete disk image backup and recovery
- Allows for easy bare metal recovery to the same, different hardware, or virtual machine
- Backup and recovery individual folders or network shares
- Recover individual files and folders from image backup
- Convert backups to virtual machines format
Broad storage support
- Local folders, SMB or FTP network shares
- USB flash drives and HDDs
- Acronis Secure Zone – a special protected portion on a hard disk
- Acronis Online Storage
- CD, DVD, HD-DVD, Blu-Ray disks
- ZIP, Rev and other removable media
Broad Platform Support
- Physical or VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix, Red Hat or Parallels virtual machines
- BIOS and UEFI systems
- MBR and GPT disks, basic and dynamic
Increase reliability and secure archives
- Save backups in multiple destinations
- Save backup to Acronis Backup & Recovery Online cloud-based storage
- Secure backups with 256-bit AES encryption
- Recover — Recover a failed system to different hardware or to virtual machines in minutes after unforeseen events.
- Migrate — Complete physical-virtual, virtual-physical, physical-physical, or virtual-virtual migrations for system recovery, testing, and other purposes.
- Fix – load new hardware drivers and replace HAL to make system bootable after replacing hardware such as motherboard or storage controller or moving HDD to another machine.
- Clone and deploy — Clone and deploy operating systems with complete hardware independence
Acronis Backup & Recovery Server / Workstation 11.5.37975 - Uploaded - RapidGator - DizzCloud