Acronis Backup & Recovery Advanced Server 10.0.13544 BootCD | 166.41 MB
Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Advanced Server provides enterprise functionality and system restore backup data, such as: data deduplication, security improved, based management strategies and scoreboard operations. Companies can exploit the powerful features of Acronis Backup & Recovery Advanced Server, 10 all for simplifying the process of restoration and backup, easily reaching the goals of restoration time high.
Acronis offers several options to further complement the functions of Acronis Backup & Recovery 10: The option Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 Deduplication it optimizes the backup server hard disk, while reducing the amount of redundant data stored. It reduces costs and optimizes the storage capacity of storage.
Here are some key features of Acronis Backup & Recovery Advanced Server:
· Compress backups to optimize your storage space.
Excluding files during backup:
· Save storage space and time by excluding non essential files and folders from backups.
Dual destination backup:
· Store backups into two different locations backup to a local disk and a copy to a network share.
Automatic or manual splitting of backups:
· Split backups into volumes to fit media.
Acronis Startup Recovery Manager:
· If your system wont boot properly, press F11 during the system startup to start Acronis Backup & Recovery 10.
Bare metal restore:
· Restore your server from scratch in the event of a hard disk failure restore an exact copy of your computer on a new hard drive.
· Perform remote restores of your networked machines.
Restore to dissimilar hardware optional:
· With Acronis Universal Restore, migrate or restore the whole system to dissimilar hardware or a virtual machine.
Templates for backup rotation schemes:
· Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 has a set of pre defined industry standard schemes like Grandfather Father Son or Tower of Hanoi.
· Define pre/post backup and data capture commands to integrate Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 with other applications or to temporarily stop some.
Event based backup:
· Create backups triggered by various conditions a user logs on, a computer shuts down, or others.
Conditions for backup:
· Configure backup operations to wait until specified conditions are met like a pre defined time interval or a user logs off.
Customizable backup scheme:
· Configure specific events and conditions for each task.
User group to control remote access:
· Assign access to specific groups ensure only authorized groups can access machines remotely.
Password protection for Acronis Secure Zone:
· Protect your backups stored in Acronis Secure Zone from unauthorized access.
User group to allow centralized management:
· Set a security group that is allowed access to the Acronis Management Server.
Encrypted network communications:
· Ensure data is safe during backups across the network all remote communications are encrypted by default.
Backup encryption by Acronis Storage Node:
· In addition to client side encryption, Acronis Storage Node can also centrally encrypt archives.
· All port numbers used may be changed.
· DVD RW
· CD R(W)
· Disques P ATA (IDE)
· S ATA
· IEEE1394 (Firewire) et USB
Download Acronis Backup & Recovery Advanced Server 10.0.13544 BootCD
No Mirrors Please!