Adobe Acrobat X software lets you communicate easier, faster, and better with PDF. Increase your productivity by editing and reusing content, streamlining reviews, and quickly creating fillable PDF forms.
Acrobat X Pro 10.1.3 Update
What's New Version 10.1.3:
* With Protected Mode ON in Reader, links in a PDF to local folders now work.
* Previous product versions of the browser plug-in were not compatible with the Safari 5.1+ browser that currently ships with Mac OS X 10.7 and 10.6. Today's update resolves the incompatibility with Safari in 64-bit mode. If you still require a 32-bit solution, this update also supports Mozilla Firefox for Macintosh when it is opened in 32- bit mode. Note, a small number of functions relating to 3D and embedded Flash could render or operate incorrectly in some configurations. For those situations, try downloading the PDF file and opening it using the stand-alone Adobe Reader or Acrobat. Note: Since this new 10.1.3 functionality in 10.1.3 supersedes previous versions, it is recommended that you remove the AdobePDFViewerFF.plugin if you had previously installed that from the Adobe LABs site.
* With this release, the product further integrates Adobe EchoSign technology as follows:
o New electronic signature types have been added, including typewritten and hand-drawn.
o It is now possible to send signed documents via EchoSign.
o AcroForms is now supported.
o Users can sign AcroForms that are not Reader Enabled without a Submit button.
o The document message bar and associated workflow dialog text have been updated. Export PDF Reader's Export PDF service expands optical character recognition beyond English to include French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish.
* 2951429: Ink Manager color swatches are broken, display in RGB, most spots missing.
* Printing workarounds for the issues below appear at http://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/pdf-wont-print- reader-10.html: ￼ ￼ ￼
* The printing preference to print on both sides of the paper is on by default.
* Reader crashes when trying to print when Protected Mode is on.
* Acrobat X Professional crashes on close Preflight panel access: See http://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-x-professional-crashes-close.html.
* PDFs in a browser appear as a grey box and don't display when sent via HTTPS/SSL: For a hot fix and workaround, go here: http://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/pdf-opens-grey-screen-browser.html.
* Some plugins that rely on HFTs may cause a hang or crash. For example, the LeanGreen plugin does not work. Acrobat 10.1.3 crashes when closing Acrobat after accessing Preflight panel.
Block Adobe script courtesy of thebug. Use the Block Adobe script to avoid serial number deactivations.
Download FileDownload from Extabit
Uploaded.to Share-Online Rapidshare