Acoustica Spin It Again 2.5.43 | 10.35 MB
The Easy Way to Convert Your LPs and Cassettes to Clean, Digital Recordings. Remember all those 'oldies but goodies'? They just don't make those classic vinyl LPs and cassette tapes on CD. Well, dust off your old 33's, 45's & 78's, because Acoustica's Spin It Again™ can easily record any vinyl LP to CD or cassette to CD. Not only will our software make the whole recording and track dividing process child's play, but it will also dramatically clean your recordings by getting rid of click and pop record noise, or by removing hiss and hum off old cassettes. You can also record your LP collection and cassettes to your iPod or portable MP3 player! So let your music come to life and Spin-It-Again™! If you have a Windows computer with a soundcard you're ready to use our software!
* Support for monitoring on USB sound devices!
* Type in track/album information during recording!
* Automatically look up track information online for less typing!
* Better track detection based on typed or looked up information!
* Record two times longer! Up to 13.52 hours at CD quality!
* New easy speed/rate adjustor for recording 78s at 45 rpm.
* Ability to change volume of each track!
* Full Vista support!
* Dedicated interface to easily record your old cassettes and records. Easily transfer vinyl LP to CD or cassette to CD.
* Visual and audio wizards guide you through the recording level adjustment, hardware hookup, recording and editing process.
* Automatic track detection and silence removal algorithm splits your albums into tracks ready for your iPod, MP3 or CD player.
* Automatically removes old record clicks, pops and tape hiss.
* Create audio CDs and/or convert recordings to MP3, OGG, WMA, and hi-fi WAV files.
* Record in hi-fi sampling rates and bit depths and render out to hi-fi DVD audio ready files, if desired and supported. (48khz -> 192 khz, 24 bit audio)
* Split up previously recorded MP3s, WAVs, WMAs or OGGs into multiple tracks or burn to CD.
* Will burn tracks longer than one CD's worth. For example, if you wanted to record an 4-tape audio book, it would burn it over as many CDs as it needed.
* CD Text enhancement - now burning more cd text fields.
* Fix for rendering to poorly formatted folder, bad chars would get changed into a space. Now trimming spaces.
* Now launching default browser on install completion.
* New burning engine!!! (Primo) - Go to prefs and change to it.
* Fix for loading large files (bigger than 2 gb).
* Fix for mysteriously created folders on startup.
* Better track naming from typed in album info, including better support for mixed artist compilations.
* Fixed confusing quit dialog when set to auto delete.
* Fixed problems at 192khz sample rate.
* Fixed track volume changes.
* IMAPI burning of a full CD now fixed.
* Other changes and fixes.
homepage - http://www.acoustica.com/spinitagain/index.htm