Acoustica Mixcraft 4.5.116 | 42.98 MB
With Mixcraft 4's Virtual Instrument support and unbelievable professional instrument collection, you can turn your computer into an entire music production facility with the addition of a simple, inexpensive USB music keyboard or MIDI keyboard.
Mixcraft is deceptively simple. It will appeal to the novice who requires easy-to-use software and at the same time meets the criteria for the seasoned professional that wants an elegant but powerful interface.
* Clear, colorful, and intelligently designed interface to streamline your work.
* Custom loop library includes hundreds of royalty-free sounds in dozens of musical styles.
* Works with Acid™ and Apple Garage Band™ loops.
* Record multiple MIDI and audio tracks simultaneously.
* Piano roll to view and edit MIDI.
* Includes a General MIDI library, two sampled grand pianos, Hammond B-3™ emulator, MiniMoog™ emulator and a polyphonic synthesizer.
* Includes 18 high quality effects.
* Create mega presets that layer and split multiple virtual synthesizers and effects.
* Add unlimited VSTi™ instruments, VST™ and DirectX™effects.
* Mix down to MP3, WAV and other audio file types.
* Burn CDs of your mix with just one click.
- Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, XP, or Vista.
- 512 MB Ram (2 GB RAM recommended).
- 1.0 Ghz CPU ( 2 Ghz Dual Core recommended).
- Sound card or sound device.
- Display resolution @ 800 x 600 (1024 x 768 or greater recommended).
- Optional MIDI keyboard.
homepage - http://www.acoustica.com/mixcraft/