Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker 3.33 | 10.15 Mb
Why let the artists have all the fun? Create your own CD/DVD labels and CD jewel cases with the ultimate in ease and flexibility! If you're sick of guessing which songs are on which CD, get the CD label software that automatically puts your track list on your CD/DVD label! Chock full of custom art for holidays and special occasions like Christmas, Valentines, birthdays, vacations, weddings and more! Automatically imports your track information from Acoustica MP3 CD Burner, iTunes, WinAmp, Easy CD Creator or any other popular playlist or previously burnt CD! Print on standard paper, stock sticker labels, CD jewel case templates or print directly on a CD or DVD*!
• Supports HP LightScribe direct labeling drives - your search for easy LightScribe software is over!
• Print to multiple LightScribe drives simultaneously!
• Now supports partial transparency for images, text backgrounds and PNG images with alpha layers.
• Automatically align your printers with the Printer Alignment Wizard!
• Now reads data or backup CDs and creates an instant summary!
• Video DVD / Chapter support!
• Import art from tons of stock graphics or your own photographs
• Automatically import your music playlists such as iTunes or read the contents of your previously burnt CD into visually appealing arrangements. (Also reads MP3 CDs and data CDs and DVDs!)
• Create curved and spiral text!
• Easy wizards help create your CD/DVD/mini CD labels and CD jewel cases
• Supports 99% of stock CD labels and CD jewel case templates!
• Support for the new direct-to-CD printers!
• Support for DVD cases
• Supports Asian fonts!!!
• Supports JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIF, and more, including various digital camera RAW image formats
Changes in Version 3.33 (07/11/10):
* added support for several new paper labels and disc-printing printers
* added "center vertically & horizontally" and "resize to fit label" options to the Align menu
* the open and save-as dialogs are now resizable
* after a successful registration, the app will delete the "Register Acoustica CD Label Maker" desktop shortcut icon
* fixed a num-copies bug that occurred when using the Epson SDK
* bug fix: wasn't loading composer tags or non-numeric genre tags from MP3 files
* bug fix: rare crash when creating image thumbnails