Acon Digital Media Studio Clean v1.6.1 | 1.52 MB
Studio Clean™ is a DirectX and VST compatible plug-in suite for use in host applications such as audio editing or processing software. It consists of four plug-ins for noise reduction and audio restoration:
- StudioDenoiser is a plug-in for broadband noise reduction. Because the algorithm takes the perceptual properties of the human hearing into account it achieves a high level of noise reduction with a minimum of artifacts.
- StudioDeclicker contains two different algorithms. The actual click filter eliminates larger clicks and pops in the recording, while the crackle filter eliminates very frequent, but short clicks.
- StudioDeclipper restores recordings that suffer from analog or digital clipping.
- StudioRebirth adds synthesized high frequency harmonics to give life to old and dull sounding recordings.
- Accessible from DirectX or VST compatible host applications
- Supports multichannel formats up to 8 channels, including 5.1 and 7.1 surround formats
- Supports 8, 16, 24 and 32 bit sample format
- Supports IEEE 32 bit floating point
- All internal processing in 32 bit floating point
- Broadband denoiser
- Maximum noise reduction with a minimum of artifacts (based on proprietary algorithm that takes perceptual properties of the human hearing into account)
- Noise profile detection from pure noise or from recording with background noise
- Noise profile coefficients manually adjustable
- Removes clicks
- Removes crackle (very frequent and short clicks)
- Lets you monitor the click and crackle removal visually
- Recreates the clipped peaks in the recording
- Adjustable upper and lower threshold values
- Adds synthesized high frequency harmonics
- A frequency distribution curve allows exact control over the frequency distribution of the harmonics
- Lets you monitor the input and output frequency spectrums through integrated FFT analysis
Before you install Studio Clean, please make sure your computer fulfills the following requirements:
- A Pentium or compatible processor with a clock rate of 1 GHz or more
- Minimum 128 MB RAM
- A Windows compatible sound card
In addition, you will need the following software installed on your computer:
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP or Windows 2000
- DirectX 8.0 or later
- A DirectX or VST compatible host application (such as Acoustica or other audio editing software)
Homepage - http://www.acondigital.com/us_StudioClean.html