Acme CAD Converter v7.98 | 5.70 MB
Acme CAD Converter - Dwg conversion tools
DWG Converter - Batch Convert DWG to PDF,DWG to WMF,DWG to EPS,DWG to SVG,DWG to CGM,DWG to BMP,DWG to JPEG,DWG to GIF
Acme CADConverter is a format conversion software for batch and vector files. It can conveniently convert DXF,DWF and DWG files into BMP, GIF, JPEG, WMF, PCX, TIFF, PNG, TGA, DXF, DWG, SVG, SVGZ, CGM, EPS, PDF, HPGL(PLT,HGL) etc., and also enable the conversion between DXF and DWG file versions (AutoCAD R2.5-R2009). Supports replace font file. Supports Transmit command like AutoCAD,and batch recover drawing files. It can export layers information into the PDF file and it allows you export OLE entity and raster entity into PDF file, supports 3D objects Hidden line removal, supports user-defined Watermark.
* Supports to open various DXF / DWG versions ( R2.5-R2009 ) and DWF;
* Identify literal fonts and entity color correctly;
* Supports batched conversion of multiple files;
* Supports to select the printout of color or monochrome raster file; set background color freely;
* Print out raster mask file; be used as image channel (used in Photoshop etc.);
* Replaces font files.
* Sets the size of raster file to be printed out freely;
* Supports full-screen mode ( press F );
* Supports printing;
* Supports AutoCAD pen sets file (*.ctb).
* Supports the paper setting of each layout, can adjust the size of output pages with its layout automatically.
* Supports 3D objects Hidden line removal when convert DWG/DXF to other formats.
* Supports user-defined Watermark.
* Converts to PDF;
* Multi-files transmit;
* Batch recover DWG/DXF files;
* Can export layer information and raster image in the dwg/dxf file to PDF file
* Can export OLE entity to PDF file.
* Can select a window area for exporting
* Exports the arc/circle objects to true arc/circle objects of other vector file.
* Supports true color
* Supports pen width and destination colors settings, and can export/import these settings
* Creates PDF bookmark automatically with layout name and file name, and you can edit them
* SHX font, XRef and Image search path
* What you see is what you get
* Supports command line parameters;
* Free viewer of dwg/dxf/dwf files
* Register once and upgrade free permanently;
* Supports Windows95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista，without AutoCAD;
[-] fixed a few bugs.
homepage - here