AceBIT WISE-FTP 7.0.1 | 9.01 Mb
WISE-FTP is a powerful FTP client - an application that enables you to connect to any FTP server and download or upload files and directories. You can use WISE-FTP to transfer your files quickly and easily, without having in-depth knowledge about how FTP (File Transfer Protocol) works.
• Connect to any FTP site!
• Intuitive user interface: Work on remote sites as if they were local files and directories, in an interface similar to Windows Explorer!
• Every feature you need to easily manage your FTP servers is available here: delete, rename, copy, change or set properties of remote files and directories, and much more!
• Drag & drop files and directories between the local and remote system.
• Secure authentication and file transfer: Use the SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) or FTPS (FTP/SSL) protocol for maximum security.
• A configuration wizard helps you with the configuration.
• Simultaneous transfer of multiple files to one or more FTP servers in the background!
• Macro recorder for the recording of frequently used sequences of commands.
• User-defined shortcuts for program functions: Assign your own shortcuts to different program functions.
• Integrated HTML editor allows for direct editing of files on the remote system: modify HTML or text files directly on the FTP server.
• Import FTP accounts directly from your provider with the click of your mouse, without manually entering a URL, password or user name (note: this feature is presently only supported by 1&1 and Schlund & Partner).
• Optional encryption (RijnDael 128, 192, and 256 bits, BlowFish, TripleDES, as well as PGP) and compression of files prior to or after transfer for improved security and faster transfer.
• Manage and arrange any number of remote sites in well-structured directories.
• File quick view using the integrated file viewer or the associated Windows application!
• WISE-FTP Task Planner! Schedule your transfers using this new easy-to-use tool!
• Windows Explorer Integration: Use the most important Windows Explorer program features!
• Synchronize folders and subfolders between the local and remote system.
• Move files and directories directly to the remote system without downloading to the local system first.
• Remember transfer tasks! Save recurring transfers and reload them with a few mouse clicks.
• File search on the remote site.
• Add and organize favorites
• Edit files directly on the remote system (using the internal or an external editor; file is uploaded again after editing).
• Carry out file operations (create, delete files/directories, etc.) on the local system.
• Mask to upload and download files.
• Assign sounds to various commands and events.
• Search and find in log files.
• More details in the transfer window (transfer time, speed, etc.).
• Icons for files.
• Multiple selection in the directory trees of the local and remote systems.
• Editable path field for fast navigation.
• Enter a file name when using quick connection to download a single file.
• Account name for server configuration.
• Load transfer tasks from a file.
• Live update ensures that your software is always up-to-date!
• Fully customizable thanks to countless options and parameters!
• Synchronize directories between the local and remote system without having to transfer files individually!
• Multilingual user interface - switch between English, German and French with a few mouse clicks.
• And lots of other useful features.
Version 7.0.1 (Released April 18, 2011)
Extended filtering options were implemented for displaying, transferring and deleting files or folders.
A problem with the sounds configuration under Windows Vista/7 was solved.
An Access Violation on the program exit under certain conditions was fixed.
Several other minor errors and user interface issues were corrected.
Version 7.0.0 (Released February 21, 2011)
Faster data transfers: WISE-FTP will now start to transfer data, while it is still creating a list of all files to be transferred in the background. Thus, the transfer of huge amounts of data will be realized even faster.
Synchronized Browsing: This new feature allows you to change the directories on your PC and the FTP server simultaneously if the directory structure is identical. If you change to another directory on one side, WISE-FTP will automatically update the view on the other side.
New dialog for already existing files: If a file which is currently being transferred already exists on the target system, a new dialog field will allow you to choose from several options to decide how to proceed with that file.
Change up-/download priority: For files which are already in the tranfer queue can now set a lower or higher priority. Thus, you can move single files to the top or on the bottom of the transfer list if you are tranferring a huge number of files.
Improved transfer statistics: Detailed status information will now show you exactly how many files have already been transferred and how many are still in the transfer queue.
Improved Draq & Drop: The draq & drop of files and directories was improved, so that you can drag them to the desired target position and drop them there.
Improved editing of files on the server: Edit files on the server now even more comfortably in the integrated editor.
Improved Site Manager: Several improvements in the Site Manager make managing the FTP profiles even easier.
An option Program Start Mode was added which, e.g., allows you to reopen the last used connections when starting the program.
The program was redesigned with full Unicode support.
Implicit SSL and an improved support of secure tranfers via SSL/TSL were implemented.
Automatic detection of a server's supported features during the connecting process.
Improved working with Unicode-capable servers.
The possibility to preserve the file time after uploading on servers with support of MFTM command was added.
New option to change the notation of file names during the transfer to upper case or lower case.
Numerorus improvements of the program functions and the user interface.
Home page - http://www.wise-ftp.com/