ACDSee Pro 5 is a complete photo editor and photo management solution.
ACDSee Pro 5.1.137 Final All Licenses (English/French/German)
Designed for professional photographers and advanced amateurs who shoot DSLR and work with RAW files, ACDSee Pro 5 offers a state-of-the art RAW processor for non-destructive photo editing and RAW image conversion. With Manage, View, Develop, Edit and Online modes, it is the only solution that allows photographers to carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and digital asset management (DAM) in one place. ACDSee Pro 5 quickly gets you back to doing what you do best: shooting amazing photographs. Achieve total control of your photography workflow and get back behind the lens faster with ACDSee Pro 5. ACDSee Pro is built to help you save time in all the key steps of your workflow.
Includes patch from iOTA for all type of licenses. You can get more info inside file as always. Enjoy!
Each of the four modes – Manage, View, Develop, Edit, Online – groups the tools that you commonly use during that particular step of your workflow. Create stunning HDR images – LCE (Lighting and Contrast Enhancement) single-exposure HDR algorithms powering Pro’s Lighting tool accurately and intelligently stretch the dynamic range of your photos, making them incredibly realistic or atmospheric. Target shadows, midtones or highlights for lightening or darkening with the Dodge and Burn tool, or selectively add vibrance, saturate or desaturate areas of interest.
ACDSee Pro 5’s Develop mode is your non-destructive workshop where you can process your RAW images and apply non-destructive adjustments to your JPG and TIFF files. With the flexibility of ACDSee Pro 5’s non-destructive editing, you’ll arrive at your desired result quickly and safely. See incredibly accurate default color, contrast and exposure right from the start of your RAW processing workflow. A wide RGB color gamut preserves your camera’s vibrant colors for true-to-life representation. With color management control, you can be confident that what you’re previewing reflects the desired color and tone of your RAW conversion.
Get the correct white balance, color, exposure and tonal distribution for your images in Develop mode. Add vibrance while protecting skin tones, and adjust saturation, brightness and hue on a color-by-color basis. Fine tune tonal distribution with the combined Tone Curves and Levels tool. Avoid color clipping during RAW conversion by leveraging your image’s histogram. A new user-controlled edge detection mask slider lets you focus the sharpening effect more to edges and textures without amplifying any pre-existing noise in areas with little detail.
What’s New in ACDSee Pro 5:
• Feel the difference in your photography. ACDSee Pro 5 delivers more features photographers want, giving you even more control over your photography workflow.
• Smarter Sharpening. A new user-controlled edge detection mask slider lets you focus the sharpening effect more to edges and textures than non-textured areas.
• Split-toning. Take your photos to the edge in either Develop or Edit mode using split-toning to create sepia or tinted black & white, Or add a tinted color to highlights and another to shadows to create a dramatic toning effect.
• Dodge and Burn. Target shadows, midtones or highlights for lightening or darkening with the Dodge and Burn tool, or selectively add vibrance, saturate or desaturate areas of interest.
• Drawing Tools. Put your photos to work for you using drawing tools to add lines and shapes such as squares, circles and arrows to draw attention to certain elements in your image. You can also adjust the width, feathering and blending of your brush to create subtle or dramatic drawing effects.
• Special Effects. Special Effects Apply and fine-tune a range of pre-set effects quickly and easily with the Special Effects palette, now including:
- Lomo Effect. Apply the popular Lomo effect to give an edgy, retro feel to your photos.
- Collage Effect. Creatively display your photo in a collage of prints.
- Orton Effect. Give an ethereal, pastel-like touch to your portraits and landscapes.
• Color Labels. Use color labels to quickly identify groups within a large number of photos for processing. As your review your photos, quickly mark ones for different stages of your workflow. For example, assign files to color labels you have named such as upload, print, reject, develop or edit and then click a color label in the Organize pane to quickly display all of the files assigned to that label. Or use them in combination with the Group by, or Filter By features to refine your list. Color labels, like tagging, categories and ratings, are a way to set aside, organize, and group your photos without moving them into different folders.
• Batch Export Tool. Save a group of photos to your specifications faster than ever with the updated ACDSee Pro 5 Batch Export tool. The batch export tool allows you to easily create presets for exporting easily exporting groups of files to specified folders, file names, formats, color spaces and dimensions.
• Remove Metadata. Use the Remove Metadata tool to keep your proprietary information private by stripping EXIF and IPTC metadata to protect the details of your locations, camera settings and equipment choices.
Homepage – http://www.acdsee.com