ACDSee Pro 3.0.387 Portable | 59.8 MB
ACDSee Pro - professional program for working with digital photos, which has more features designed for professional photographers. Supports more than 100 graphic file formats, you can work with RAW-image, automatically sort your photos on the parameters obtained from digital cameras, provides an effective visual method to add meta tags to images, and rapid batch processing of large quantities of pictures, including the RAW format.
In addition, there exist tools for the independent regulation of the color channels, patch photos of artifacts that appear due to errors in optics, adding "watermarks" to work with IPTC-metadata, you can backup image collections in the ZIP-file, write to CD or DVD and much more.
The product allows you to view, edit, organize, publish and archive folders of photos. In addition, a support and processing RAW files, there are powerful organizing tools like customizable folders and categories, quick editing features, visual markings and color management support for ICC and ICM profiles to meet all the needs of professional users. The product helps to simplify the process of digital photo processing from start to finish.
* Quick view RAW images;
* Enhanced support for RAW formats for digital cameras, Nikon, Canon, Konica-Minolta, Olympus, Fuji, and Pentax;
* Powerful means of processing RAW format gives the user full control over the images with precision tools for correcting white balance, various defects, sharpness and noise;
* Full color management support for ICC and ICM color profiles;
* The possibility of visual marking to quickly sort and select the photos you want;
* Integrated support for DNG (Digital Negative Specification) RAW format;
* Edit the party of the thousands of photos from the simultaneous use of multiple functions;
* Integrated IPTC support for interaction with PhotoShop Captions;
* Watermarks photos with graphics or text to reflect copyright and ownership rights, as well as the possibility of imposing certain photographs of business information;
* Tool Shading / Isolation can brighten only the dark areas of photos, shade too bright or done something, and another at the same time;
* HTML album templates designed to meet the needs of professional users. They can be configured by adding contact information, company logo, as well as other information relevant to business users;
* Customizable browser, "hot" keys, and metadata to meet all personal requirements of users and simplify the manufacturing process;
* The possibility of quick editing make it easy to remove various distortions - availability of a detailed user manual and training programs.
* Organization and backups during the import of images;
* Implementation of your own meta-data in the image;
* Save frequently used search engines;
* View images with support for Unicode;
* Return to the original at any time;
* Adding custom frames, drop shadows and edge effects;
* Display your photos with style and flair in the new slide show;
* Enhanced management of digital objects;
* Advanced pixel-level editing of images;
* Automatic categorization of photos during the import;
* Download on online services for photographers.
* Intel Pentium III / AMD Athlon processor or equivalent (Intel Pentium 4/AMD Athlon XP or equivalent recommended);
* 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM recommended);
* 250 MB free hard drive space (1 GB recommended);
* High Color display adapter at 1024 x 768 Resolution (1280 x 1024 recommended);
* CD / DVD Burner - for creating CDs and DVDs;
* Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista operating system;
* Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0.0 (6.0.0 recommended);
* TiVo Desktop Software - to publish images to your TiVo;
* Microsoft DirectX 9.0c - for Microsoft DirectX file format support, and to create slide shows and screen savers;
* QuickTime6.0 - for QuickTime file format support;
* Ghostscript 8.0 - for PDF support;
* Windows Media Player 9.0.
Home Page - http://www.acdsee.com