Here's the most recent update for ACDSee Pro 3 on the Mac OS X platform. No changelog listed yet..
With support for Retina displays, blazing fast browsing, more management tools, and advanced processing features, you’ll be perfecting your photos as quickly as you shoot them.
ACDSee Pro can accelerate your photography workflow. Manage and view your images with speed and ease. ACDSee Pro is the photography software with the flexibility to adapt to the way you work; helping you optimize every aspect of your workflow. Unlike catalog-based photo applications, you don't need to spend valuable time importing files that are already on your hard drive and connected devices.
ACDSee Pro automatically detects your devices, including cameras, photo frames and external memory. Browse these devices directly, and simply drag and drop to copy the images onto your hard drive. Access folders and files live, in real time. When you browse a folder, ACDSee Pro instantly populates the file list with thumbnails of your photos.
What's new in version 3:
- Optimized for Retina display
- Finds photos faster
- Hierarchical keywords
- Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, or 10.9
- Mac computer with an Intel® processor
- 1GB RAM minimum, 2 GB recommended
- 100 MB free hard drive space for installation
1. Generate a license key and use it to register the app. Click "Register Later" when prompted to.
2. Once the app is started, go to "Help>Offline Registration".
Copy your request code into the keymaker and press Unlock to generate an unlock code.
3. Inside the app, press "Enter Application Unlock Code" and then paste the unlock code into this field.
License keys and unlock codes are tied together so if for some reason you need to enter in a new license key, you can do it via "Help>Enter License Code". You'll want to block the app from connecting to "acdid.acdsystems.com" since this is license check server.
ACDSee Pro 3 for Mac 3.6.170 - Uploaded - RapidGator