Here's the most recent update for ACDSee Pro 3 on the Mac OS X platform.
With support for Retina displays, blazing fast browsing, more management tools, and advanced processing features, you’ll be perfecting your photos as quickly as you shoot them.
ACDSee Pro 3.5 (Mac) Build 144 Release Notes
OS X Mavericks 10.9 support added
• Retina support for compatible screens
• New charcoal theme
• Import and export Develop presets
• Hierarchical keywords
• 4 miniature thumbnails appear on folders
• Improved photo scanning and cataloging
• Improved noise reduction algorithm
• Convenient black and white conversion
• New high-quality Advanced Color
• Updated EXIF metadata engine
• Streamlined metadata entry
• Golden ratio crop
• Included Develop presets
• File names that contain &\/:*?”<>| may cause errors when managing or developing on your local hard drive or connected devices, or when uploading to ACDSee Online. Do not use &\/:*?”<>| in file names or folders.
• The minimum year that EXIF Date/Time Original can be set to is 1900 using Batch Adjust Time Stamp.
• You cannot develop images that are located in a locked folder or a read-only device, such as a CD.
• If “Replace existing files” is unchecked in the Import dialog, and the destination folder contains a file with the same name, the file on your camera will not be imported.
• In Batch Rename, the Literal token displays @ when a character is typed into the field for “Starting from”. Typing a number will resolve this issue.
• Saving a NEF image to a compressed TIFF results in a black image.
• Supported RAW cameras depend on the latest RAW updates from Apple that have been installed on your computer.
1. Generate a license key and use it to register the app. Click "Register Later" when prompted to.
2. Once the app is started, go to "Help>Offline Registration".
Copy your request code into the keymaker and press Unlock to generate an unlock code.
3. Inside the app, press "Enter Application Unlock Code" and then paste the unlock code into this field.
License keys and unlock codes are tied together so if for some reason you need to enter in a new license key, you can do it via "Help>Enter License Code". You'll want to block the app from connecting to "acdid.acdsystems.com" since this is license check server.
ACDSee Pro 3 for Mac 3.5.144 - Uploaded - RapidGator - Letitbit