Here's the latest update of ACDSee Mac Pro 3. OS X El Capitan 10.11 support added in this new update..
With support for Retina display, blazing fast browsing, advanced management tools, and new processing features, you'll be perfecting your photos as quickly as you shoot them.
ACDSee Pro can accelerate your photography workflow. Manage and view your images with speed and ease. ACDSee Pro is the photography software with the flexibility to adapt to the way you work; helping you optimize every aspect of your workflow.
Unlike catalog-based photo applications, you don't need to spend valuable time importing files that are already on your hard drive and connected devices. ACDSee Pro automatically detects your devices, including cameras, photo frames and external memory. Browse these devices directly, and simply drag and drop to copy the images onto your hard drive. Access folders and files live, in real time. When you browse a folder, ACDSee Pro instantly populates the file list with thumbnails of your photos.
Optimized for Retina Display
See what you've been missing. With an extra 5 million pixels, you'll view your photos like you've never viewed them before. And with more details on your screen, you'll edit them more accurately than ever.
Workflow That Flows
Fly through all your post-production tasks, from asset management to RAW processing to publication, with ACDSee's legendary speed and performance.
Harness the power of LCE (Lighting & Contrast Enhancement) to improve the quality of poorly lit photos, and achieve stunning HDR photo results from a single image.
Maximize your time with customizable batch presets that make multi-tasking a breeze.
ACDSee Online Cloud Storage
Securely store and share your shots on your personal ACDSee Online cloud space.
Stay in Control
Keep all your digital assets organized. A full suite of management options plus an all-in-one powerful search tool means you'll never lose track of any photo.
- Requires Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11
- Mac computer with an Intel® processor
- 1GB RAM minimum, 2 GB recommended
- 100 MB free hard drive space for installation
What's new in version 3.7 Build 201:
- OS X El Capitan 10.11 support added
Bug Fixes on build 201:
- Prompt user to enter administrator password multiple times during launch.
- No groups in Develop mode can be activated or deactivated.
- Thumbnails not decoding.
- Develop mode exposure slider not working.
Known issues on 10.11:
- Start a Slideshow from Manage or View mode, no effect applied.
- Import from iPhone not working.
- Run the installer and follow the instructions.
- After installing the program to refuse registration of closing the window ...
- Run the keygen
1. Generate a key and use it to register the program. Next, click "Register Later" when prompted
2. Once the application is launched, go to the "Help> Offline Registration". Copy the code in the query, and then unlock the keymaker to generate an unlock code.
3. Go back to the open window "Offline Registration" program registration and press the button "Enter Application Unlock Code" and paste obtained keygens unlock code.
- License keys and unlock codes are tied together so if for some reason you need to enter in a new license key,
- You can do it via "Help> Enter License Code".
- You'll want to block the app from connecting to "acdid.acdsystems.com" since this is license check server.