Here's the latest Japanese language version of ACDSee Ultimate. This works under systems that are running Win64.
Loaded with all the photo editing power of ACDSee Pro 8, the cataloging and organizational prowess of ACDSee 18, added 32-bit and 64-bit image support, and a shiny new Layered Editor, ACDSee Ultimate 8 is unlike any application you have worked with before. As the first digital asset management software with layers, ACDSee Ultimate 8 is able to answer an unparalleled number of creative graphic and image composition needs.
ACDSee Ultimate Features:
With an all-in-one digital asset manager and layered editor, there's no need to purchase and run multiple applications to achieve your organizational and image editing goals. ACDSee Ultimate 8 combines layers, GPU-accelerated image processing, and support for 32-bit and 64-bit transparency with all the photo adjustment functionality of Edit mode.
Import images to create composites. Form a blank image and layer on additional images and effects to make a landscape or portrait collage. Blend two images with the same subject, but different angles to highlight the best of both. Elegantly change the subject of the image. Use drawing and selection tools to create original advertising, innovative graphics, and powerful art imagery.
New Features in ACDSee Ultimate 8:
- Folder Tree - IMPROVED
- SeeDrive - NEW
- Gestures - NEW
- Auto Lens View - NEW
- Auto EQ - NEW
- Pixel Targeting - New
- 1-Step EQ - NEW
- Edit Mode Fill Tool - NEW
- History Window - NEW
- Filters - NEW
- Improved Selections - IMPROVED
- Navigation Window - IMPROVED
- PicaView - NEW
- Smart Indexer - NEW
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor (2 GHz or faster)
- 2 GB of RAM (6 GB recommended)
- Video RAM (VRAM) Requirement - 512mb
- DirectX 10 compatible graphics adapter
- High Color display adapter at 1024 x 768 resolution (1280 x 1024 recommended)
- 2GB of available hard-disk space
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (SP1) or Windows® 8 (64-bit editions only)
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 9+
- Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 or higher
- Ghostscript 8.0 - for PDF support
- Windows Media® Player 9.0
- Install the app.
- Replace the following files to program default path:
- Merge the Activation.reg to complete activation.