Accmeware's Accord Cd Ripper v2.36 | File-Size: 7.42 MB
Accord CD Ripper, Accurately Rips Audio CDs to Over 35 Audio Formats
Accurate, Fast and Reliable CD Ripper, designed for music enthusiasts and professional experts.
Some Keywords of Accord CD Ripper:
Accord CD Ripper not only just rips, but also accurately rips. That means Accord CD Ripper exterts itself to read carefully to guarantee every bit of audio data is exactly copied without distortion and errors.
Accord CD Ripper is an allround CD Ripper, with it you can easily extract audio CD tracks to over 35 (and increasing) audio formats and subformats. They are severalfold times greater than most others.
Accurate ripping, numerous audio formats, exhaustive encoder options, uptodate encoders, all these guarantee one thing: crystal-clear and extremely high sound quality.
Accord CD Ripper allows the users to encode audio CDs to customized formats thru their own encoders. Theoretically, Accord CD Ripper can rip audio CD tracks to INFINITE audio formats.
Accord CD Ripper can rip audio CDs to divided files (one file per track) or to CD images (one file per disc with cuesheet or chapters). It can also rip arbitrary sector range of an audio CD with 1/75 sec precision.
The meticulously-chosen default settings are compatible and suitable under most circumstances. The well-designed user interface makes it possible for the end users just "click" to start ripping. With Accord CD Ripper, ripping is a handfree, straightforward and joyous process.
Accord CD Ripper exposes exhaustive professional & low-level encoder's options to the end users, most of the options are missing in ordinary CD rippers. Accord CD Ripper is ideal for expert-level users and music enthusiasts to get what they are exactly after.
Most encoders of Accord CD Ripper are latest released, the others are dependent on the codecs of the operating system. We are keep updating audio encoders to the newest versions.
Fully visualize the ripping process and realtime display the spectrum of audio data.
Features of Accord CD Ripper
* Rip audio CD tracks to over 35 audio formats and subformats such as WAV (Waveform Audio, including A-law, GSM, Microsoft ADPCM, PCM, U-law, DSP, VOX, G721, G723 and G726), MP3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer 3), WMA (Windows Media Audio, including ACELP.net Voice Codec, WMA Voice, WMA Standard, WMA Pro and WMA Lossless), OGG (Ogg Vorbis), APE (Monkey's Audio), FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec, including Native FLAC and Ogg FLAC), MP2 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer 2), VQF (TwinVQ), AIFF (Audio Interchange File Format), AAC (Advanced Audio Coding, include 3G2, 3GP, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4P and MP4), MPC (Musepack, including MPC, MP+ and MPP), WV (WavPack), RA (Real Audio, including RA, RAM, RM, RMVB) and user-customized formats etc.
* Allow the users to encode audio CDs to customized formats thru their own encoders. Theoretically, Accord CD Ripper can rip audio CD tracks to INFINITE audio formats.
* Flexible output mode: rip audio CDs to divided files (one file per track) or to CD images (one file per disc with cuesheet or chapters).
* Rip arbitrary sector range of an audio CD with 1/75 second precision.
* Accurate ripping. Five build-in advanced disc error correction strategies: PLAY, BURST, SYNCH, SECURE and PARANOID. Three choices of actions on reading or synching an error during ripping: STOP, SILENCE and CUT.
* Both remote and local CDDB (Compact Disc Database) are supported.
* CDDB info can be edited/revised/saved/submitted.
* On-the-fly ripping, no temporary file generated (not applicable to Real Audio encoder).
* Foolproof & user-friendly interface with exhaustive options.
* Automatically tag output audio files if CDDB info available.
* Fully visualize the ripping process and realtime display the spectrum of audio data.
* Build-in latest Lame MP3 encoder which is generally believed as the the best MP3 encoder in the world.
* Supports three external AAC encoders: FAAC, Nero AAC and CT AAC+.
* Skinnable. You can apply one of the three visual styles: System Default, Christmas and Mac OS X Tiger.
* Plain audio CD Player.
* All kinds of CD and DVD drives are supported (including IDE, SCSI, USB etc.).
* Multiple disc media supported, incluing CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW ,DVD+RW.
* Multisession (CD-Extra) supported.
* All events are logged for future diagnosis.
* ISRC (International Standard Recording Code) supported.
(File-Size: 7.42 MB)
(File-Size: 7.42 MB)