abylon CRYPTDRIVE provides users with a container-based, encrypted drive for files and programs.
Protect your data against illegal access with the abylon CRYPTDRIVE. The encrypted drives can be open with passwords, chip cards, USB sticks (flashdrives), CD or (PKCS) certificate. Once open you access them like a normal drive in File Explorer. During every file operation the encryption works transparently in the background. If you lose your notebook, the closed drives are invisible and secure like a safe.
- Network compatible, container-based encrypted dives
- Encryption with 448 Bit Blowfish or 256 Bit AES Algorithm
- Access with password, chip card, USB stick, CD or certificate
- Automatic encryption for programs and files
- Only open drives are visible in File Explorer
Protect your data
Unencrypted data is an easy target for unauthorized persons. But the software abylon CRYPTDRIVE offer a simple procedure to protect your documents, videos, photos and programs. Therefore create the software encrypted container, using the international algorithm standards AES (256 bit) or Blowfish (448 bit).
Easy to use
To open your encrypted CRYPTDRIVE you can enter a password via the keyboard, or use a smart card, CD/DVD or a removable media (e. g. memory stick). Only with correct authentifikation the CRYPTDRIVE is displayed in the File Explorer as drive and the access to the encrypted data is possible. The encryption and decryption of your files works automatically in the background. In a company environment the access authorizations can be also administered using X.509-certificates, whereas a lot of certificates, smart cards or token are supported by abylon CRYPTDRIVE.
- Encryption with 448 Bit Blowfish or 256 Bit AES Algorithms;
- Combined encryption with the Blowfish and AES Algorithm (HighEncryption - System)
- NEW - Password Scrambler and Image-Input: Anti-Keylogger function by breaking up the password input and the additional use of image objects for cryptic password sequences
- Perfect integration as drive in File Explorer
- Supported methods for access:
- Password via keybord
- Chip cards (e. g. Moneybank card)
- External memory media (e. G. USB Sticks, flashdrives)
- RFID cards
- Combination of password and Token
- NEW - 4Eye-System
- X.509 Software certificate
- Certificates located on smart card or USB token
- LADP and PKI-support
- Container size nearly unlimited 128 GB tested and approved)
- The encrypted image files can be divided in up to 100 partitions (Partitions larger than 4 GB are supported)
- CRYPTDRIVEs can be opened in read only mode (Restricted to Windows 2000 FAT drives)
- Adjustable hotkeys
- The encrypted Image Files can be stored on a local or network computer (Client or Server)
- No software is needed on the Server if you store your files there
- Transver of data over a network is always encrypted
- NEW - Automatic Update (Can be deactivate)
- NEW - Optimise Export of program settings
- NEW - Improved Administration for corporate application
- Processor: Pentium or compatible
- Working memory: 256 MByte RAM
- Free disc storage: Approx 30 MByte
- Operating systems XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, 2003, 2008, WTS, 32 und 64bit
- Display: min. 1024x600 Pixel
- Run the program after you're done installing it.
- Click on "purchase license" right on the left bottom.
- Use the provided info to activate it. That's it..
abylon CRYPTDRIVE 11.30.2 - Uploaded - RapidGator - DizzCloud - LetitBit