Here's the new version of AbleBits Ultimate Suite for Excel. Suppors Microsoft Excel from 2003 to 2016 versions.
Comprehensive set of time-saving tools. With this collection of 40+ professional tools, you can accomplish any task impeccably without errors or delays. It's 15 years of experience with Office development embodied in the perfect code of solutions that work flawlessly on all Excel versions and all datasets.
Simple and intuitive tools
The Ultimate Suite is an excellent set of tools for everyday use. Each add-in solves one of your usual tasks, whether it is removing duplicates or merging data, and it solves the task impeccably. By combining several tools you can easily build a solution for practically any task just as with a Lego set. Your usual tiring, time-consuming and error-prone routines are not a challenge any longer!
Tested by over 100,000 users worldwide
You can work with your Ultimate Suite everywhere - on your home computer or terminal server, in campus, small office or corporate network, no problem! Tens of thousands of users all over the world have already made sure of this.
Supports all Excel versions, from 2003 to 2016
Each version of Microsoft Excel brings new capabilities along with new specificities and issues. We guarantee that your Suite will work faultlessly on any version, from classical Excel 2003 to the most up-to-date Excel 2016 64-bit.
AbleBits Ultimate Suite 2016 Features:
- Ablebits Data tab - professional tools for data management
- Ablebits Utilities tab contains tools that simplify daily tasks
- Ablebits Quick Tools tab is full of useful one-click utilities
- Combine two tables by common columns.
- Merge several cells, rows or columns into one.
- Consolidate multiple worksheets.
- Join data from duplicate rows into one leaving unique data only.
- Remove duplicate rows in your table.
- Check 2 worksheets for duplicates.
- Find fuzzy matches (similar entries or typos).
- Find (and replace) in all open workbooks at a time, search for values, formula, hyperlinks, etc.
- Find and fix broken links or references to other workbooks.
- Find cells of a particular color or font.
- Find all numbers or dates within a specified range.
- Trim excess spaces.
- Remove unwanted or non-printable characters.
- Change text case.
- Delete empty cells or rows.
- Generate random unique numbers.
- Generate random strings, passwords, dates.
- Shuffle rows, columns or individual cells.
- Get a random sample from a set of your data (e.g. for a lottery).
- Separate a large table into several smaller tables by selected column.
- Split a table into individual card views for each record.
- Spilt full names from one cell into separate cells for first name, last name, salutation and so on.
And much more!
- Perform math operations on all selected numbers at once.
- Convert measurement units.
- Fill empty cells with the values from the adjacent cells.
- And have a dozen other smart tools at your fingertips.
What's new in AbleBits Ultimate Suite for Excel 2016:
- FIXED: Issue with minimizing Excel window.
- FIXED: Count and Sum by Color worked incorrectly with merged cells.
- IMPROVED: The feature Create a backup copy.
- IMPROVED: Processing cells with leading apostrophes.
- ADDED: Message when trying to run Transpose Range on an empty area.
- UPDATED: Advanced Find and Replace
- FIXED: The add-in modified data on protected sheets.
- FIXED: Incorrect search in formulas with R1C1 reference style applied.
- FIXED: Incorrect columns export.
- FIXED: Incorrect work of the shortcut Ctrl+Alt+F.
- UPDATED: Cell Cleaner
- FIXED: Error when processing an empty range.
- UPDATED: Consolidate Worksheets Wizard
- FIXED: Files were added in the Read Only mode.
- UPDATED: Duplicate Remover
- IMPROVED: The add-in removed leading apostrophes when copying or moving data.
- UPDATED: Merge Cells Wizard
- FIXED: Incorrect work with hidden cells.
- UPDATED: Merge Tables Wizard
- IMPROVED: Selection of the lookup table.
- UPDATED: Random Sorter
- FIXED: Incorrect message appeared for grouped data.
- UPDATED: Select by Value and Color
- IMPROVED: Work with the cells containing leading apostrophes.
- UPDATED: Select Special Cells
- FIXED: Incorrect message appeared for protected data.
- IMPROVED: Work with the cells formatted as DATE.
1) Close All Excel Files
2) Close AblebitsLoader.exe from task if running
3) Replace AblebitsLoader.exe with cracked
4) Double click Reg.key
5) Close AbleBits executable from task manager completely!!
6) Start Excel File