A7Toolkit 2.2 | 81.1 Mb
A7Toolkit is used to brand your already installed Windows 7 installation and also activate using Slic 2.1.
With A7Toolkit you can:
1. Apply Branding information and theme
2. Set logon
3. Set desktop
4. Set user account image
5. Set custom branding
6. Remove OEM Branding
7. Add, Edit or remove as many brands as you like
8. Add, Edit or remove Product Keys
9. Add or remove certificates
10. Install keys (also custom)
11. Install certificates (also custom)
12. Enable user account image change (reg fix) for installations that have already added custom user image during windows setup.
13. Apply to windows setup AIO
14. Apply to windows setup selected brand
15. Activate Slic 2.1 enabled PC's
16. Create AIO
17. Create bootable USB
18. Copy to ISO
19. Copy to USB
20. Create Autounattend.xml's
21. Integrate LanguagePacks, Updates, Drivers..
22. Activation Backup/Restore
23. Dump Slic, Certificate, Product Key
NOTE:On already branded installations you may get an error when changing User Account Image (Use the reg fix in custom settings)
Brands are not hard coded so you can add or remove as many brands as you like.
Added quit/escape (Red button)
Fixed install.wim bug when finished integration
Added progress with percentage to AIO creator
Fixed a couple of small bugs.
Fixed Loader directory not being created if missing
Updated Logo image to A7Toolkit
Home Page - N/A