A&G Studio Light RIG 1.5 for 3Dsmax 2012 & V-ray | 56 MB
The Studio Light Rig for V-Ray is a high quality collection of lights, background cycs, and pre-made lighting rigs that allow you to easily light your scene with realistic soft boxes, octagon soft lights, fluorescents, and more. The A&G Tool Company was founded in 2010 by two leading industry veterans. With a combined 20 plus years of experience in the CG field, they set out to make tools for the artist, by the artist. In the professional CG world, the tools should be based on production experience and never get in the way of creating great imagery. They recognized the need for simple and efficient tools that are production proven and that is exactly what A&G stands for. Top notch tools/utilities for the professional 3ds max user. All of A&G’s tools are production proven and vetted in the trenches of professional CG studios.
Features A&G Studio Light RIG 1.5:
- NEW to 1.5 - Support for 3ds Max 2012!
- NEW to 1.5 - 5 Light types that are taken from HDRI photographs of real studio lights for even more realistic results!
- NEW to 1.5 - Completely dial in your look with "SoftBox Wrinkle" controls. This allows you to adjust how imperfect your softbox surface appears.
- NEW to 1.5 - Gamma control. With our new gamma controls, you can really nail that studio perfect look! Lower the number to achieve a nice hot-spot falloff, raise it to even out your reflection highlights.
- NEW to 1.5 - V-Ray RT compatible. Make killer studio renders in real-time!
- NEW to 1.5 - Compact UI mode lets you keep it simple.
- NEW to 1.5 - Improved render preset will give you a great place to start making your own amazing renders!
- Global Select All Rigs Feature. Easily select and scale your rig to meet your size requirements.
- Visibility to Camera now has a built in work around for a native 3ds max mental ray bug. (mental ray studio light rig only)
- Lock feature for the Length and Width parameters. Makes proportional scaling a breeze.
- Three Color swatch storage bins. A great way to quickly store your light rig colors.
- New import and export workflow that allows 5 rigs to be stored in the gui at one time and the new "Import/Export Rigs" feature allows limitless sharing of your preset rigs with other SLR users on your network.
- Supports 3dsMax 2010sp1 and above.
- 10 Studio Lights – 5 Different soft box variations, two fluorescent types, and 3 ring lights.
- 5 pre-made cyc walls. S-Curves, Full Dome, Half Dome, Double-Wall, Half Wall, and Floors.
- Quick parameter changes based on your selections. Allows for multiple adjustments quickly for your light rigs.
- Visual Indicator for your lightmap while you work.
- Ability to copy and paste between light sources on the fly.
- Removal tools for the background cycs & the light rigs.
- Utility for copying all the studio light rigs and pasting them into new scenes for a fast and efficient workflow.
- Included render preset for both mental ray & vray to get you up and running with a one click button for quality renders.
- Seamless integration into 3ds max without the hassle of being a plugin. The Studio Light Rig tool is built around & designed to use native application tools.
- Easily toggle on/off your selection of lights.
- Visually see the color temperature & light map intensity changes in the viewport.
- All studio lights & background Cycs are created neatly on layers for scene management made easy.
- Global controls for easy one-click solutions for render controls like visibility to cameras, visibility in reflection/refractions. Shadow quality sample controls, low, med, high.
Name: A&G Studio Light RIG
Version: 1.5 for 3Dsmax 2012 & V-ray
Platform: V-Ray 1.5sp3, 2.0, and V-Ray RT for 3ds Max 2010sp1 and above.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven