A Form Filler 1.6 | 1.6 MB
A Form Filler automatically filling in windows as quickly as they appear on your screen!
- windows that delay your system start-up being automatically dealt with,
- repetitive information entered on your PDF forms as soon as you open them,
- password prompt windows securely filled in and then 'Ok'ed,
- pesky message boxes dismissed without you lifting a finger,
- a series of windows, for example to open up a connection to another PC, automatically filled in.
A Form Filler form filling software does all of this and is fully customizable to your needs!
Smarter than you might think. A Form Filler:
- distinguishes all sorts of windows, including software forms that share the same title,
- provides for encrypted storage of your key commands, as well as the option to password protect that information from being viewed and changed by others, and
- manages an unlimited number of windows allowing you to toggle monitoring for them on and off individually or all at once.
Setup in seconds:
With the window that you want to action on your screen, pick its title from a drop down box and tell A Form Filler the keystrokes you want to send it. From that point forward, A Form Filler will watch for the windows software form you've chosen and when it appears A Form Filler will immediately send your keystrokes to it just as if you had typed them yourself.
Downloading and Installation Tips
If your using Internet Explorer just click 'Run' to setup A Form Filler in as few steps as possible.
If your using Firefox, click 'Save File' to download the A Form Filler setup file on your computer, once done double click on the A Form Filler setup file to start the install process.
Please note: A Form Filler makes use of Microsoft's Dot Net Framework v3.5 and Microsoft's Access Database Engine (v12 or above) software. As needed the A Form Filler setup routine will automatically download these programs from Microsoft and start their installation for you.
Home Page - http://www.aformfiller.com/