3DsimED Sim Editor v2.6a | 9.40 MB
3DSimEd is a visual tool allowing you to import data from many different formats of racing simulators including Race 07, GTR Evolution, STCC The Game, GTR2, rFactor, GTL, GTR, Papyrus Nascar 2003 & Grand Prix Legends (GPL), Formula 1 2002 (F1 2002), Formula 1 Career Challenge (F1 CC), Nascar SimRacing, Race Driver Grid, TOCA Race Driver, Nascar Heat, Viper Racing and many other racing simulator formats. A range of simple editing tools are available to allow you to modify data. Your models can then be saved to Race 07, GTR Evolution, GTR2, rFactor, GTL, N2003, GTR, Nascar Heat, Viper Racing and F1CC/F1-2002 formats.
support for NFS Shift
Collada support allows export and import to many 3D Applications including Blender (open source, free download at blender.org) and 3DS Max, there is also SKP export and import for the powerful 3D Design application Google ) SketchUp (at present available as a free download).
3DSimEd also allows you to work with .3DS files giving a way for you to work with many 3D modelling applications including 3DSMax.
- Windows 32-bit application (Windows 98 & later) requiring OpenGL.
- Fast display exploiting OpenGL hardware acceleration.
- Use Of OpenGL GLSL shaders for high quality fast rendering. See Examples
- Real-time rotation and zooming. Fast textures display.
- Visual selection of objects, vertexes and faces.
- Edit multiple drawings in a single instance of 3DSimED. Context help included.
Object File Formats Supported
3D Editor support:- Collada DAE (Blender, 3DSMax & others) ; SKP (Google SketchUp) ; 3DS (3DSMax & others) ; .X (Direct X)
Import:- VHF SGB and MEB (NFS Shift) ; GMT (RACE ON, RACE07, RACE , GTR2, GTR, GTL, rFactor) ; TRK (GTR2, GTL) ; CAR (GTR2) ; VEH (rFactor) ; SCN (rFactor, NSR, F1CC, F1-2002) ; GRF (Viper Racing and Nacsar Heat) ; MOD (Viper Racing and Nascar Heat) ; PTF (N2003,N2003,N4) ;
3DO (N2003,N2002,N4,GPL,N3,N2,ICR2) ; .MTS (F1CC,F1-2002,NSR) ; P3D (Race Driver) XBX (Ford Racing 3) ; VRL (SCGT, F1-2000)
Export:- MEB (NFS Shift) ; GMT (RACE ON, RACE07, RACE, GTR2, rFactor, GTL, GTR) ; GRF (Viper Racing and Nacsar Heat) ; MOD (Viper Racing and Nacsar Heat) ; 3DS; 3DO (N2003) ; MTS (F1CC,F1-2002) ; .X (Direct X) ; .X (Richard Burn Rally) ; GPS (Bob's Track Builder) ; Update:- .PTF (N2003) ;
GPL TSO .3DO; ASE for ASE23DO util.
Packed Data Formats Supported
Decompression to a folder of:- .DAT (all Papyrus sims); .MAS (F1CC, F1-2002, NSR, rFactor) ; GTR (GTR, GTR2) ; GTL (GTL).BIG (Toca Race Driver) ; RES, TRK, CAR (Viper Racing and Nascar Heat).
- XYZ position and rotation including realtime preview.
- Delete and Replace with new object.
- Explode to edit faces and vertices of object.
- Isolate to open a copy of the memory object in a new window.
- Open of disk object in a new window.
- Materials loaded from MTS & GMT files.
- Material editing including assignment of textures, bump mapping, specular mapping, environment mapping, transparency, specular power etc.
- Copy and Paste of materials. Filter display of model by material.
Browse:- .MIP (all Papyrus sims) ; .BMP ; .TGA; .DDS; .TEX; .PNG; JPG.
Conversion (single file or batch) to:- .MIP (N2003 & GBL); .BMP; .TGA; DDS ; PNG.
- Filter model display by texture, material, and or object.
- Walk tracks
- Cull back facing faces.
- Quickly change light source position by mouse.
- Texture, wire frame and flat shading.
- Centre model
- Calculation of facet or vertex normals.
- Move/rotate model
- Re-position model vertices.
Homepage - http://www.sim-garage.co.uk/