3D-Coat v3.3.04 SIMP/CUDA WIN64 | 195 MB
3D-Coat is an Innovative Application of Providing an array tools for 3D model sculpting, coloring and Detailing. Featuring the groundbreaking voxel sculpting technology, 3D-Coat V3 truly opens a new page in the field of 3D art and design.
What's new in 3D-Coat version 3?
• Voxel skultping - allows any form without any topological constraints as well create intricate details "out of nothing"! You can change the topology as you wish. This approach gives a complete feeling of freedom during the virtual sculpting - sculpting. It is not based on the change in the shape of the surface, and on the construction and filling volume (volume + pixel = voxel). Feel like a real artist, do not hesitate about polygons and structure, simply expressing himself as a true creative artist!
• Per-pixel painting - quick and accurate approach to colorization. Allows you to perform layer-coloring and draw maps of displacement (displacement painting) on a low-polygon and high polygon objects, without distorting the original geometry. With this method you can draw a texture map directly at the site, which is ideal for the constituent elements in low-polygonal games. As a guide you can use the imported map normals.
• Better tools retopologizatsii. New Tool Cap (Cap) allows to fill the holes and finish retopologiyu tails or toes with just one click!
• Enhanced program interface. We present a new professional, flexible, customizable interface. The program window is split into several separate working spaces (room). Each room has its own set of shortcuts and attached panel. Also, you can easily save your own
layouts interfeysa.Vy can easily save your own preferences.
• Enhanced UV-mapping tools. You can move, rotate and scale the individual «UV-islands, either automatically or manually to UV-layout.
• Ability to render scenes with antialiasing, adjusting depth of field (focus), global illumination (using ambient occlusion), and soft shadows.
• Customizable background scene, as which can be used gradient fill, image (including - panoramic). Picture sample may be attached to any axis.