1Password - v3.2.5 (30665)
Mac OS X | 15.30MB
1Password is a password manager that uniquely brings you both security and convenience. It is the only program that provides anti-phishing protection and goes beyond password management by adding web form filling and automatic strong password generation. All your confidential information, including passwords, identities, and credit cards, is kept secure in one secure place using a highly encrypted keychain.
1Password fully supports most web browsers, including Safari, Camino, OmniWeb, DEVONagent, Firefox, Flock, Fluid, and NetNewsWire. All browser extensions share the data stored in the keychain which means you never need to manually copy your passwords between browsers or from the password manager to a browser ever again!
1Password has received numerous awards, including 4.5 mice from Macworld magazine, MacLife Editors pick, and was the Pick of Week on MacBreak Weekly by both Leo Laporte and Merlin Mann.
1Password also has a companion iPhone/iPod touch application available in iTunes App Store.
What's new v3.2.5
* New Now displaying upgrade instructions when an unsupported browser version is encountered. I.e. when a new version of Safari is released.
* Changed Now deselecting source list item during global search to make it clear that all item types are being searched.
* Changed Minor log wording change to tell people how to activate extensions if desired. Also using both Console and 1PasswordAgent.log in these situations.
* Changed Now disabling preferences in 1Password > Preferences > Browsers when browser extensions are disabled.
* Changed Improved string validation of object title to eliminate newline characters (including unicode characters).
* Changed Added support for url and number HTML 5 form field types.
* Changed Improved drawing of password text in unlock screen when re-typing over an incorrect password.
* Changed Double clicking a revealed password in 1PasswordAnywhere will no longer select the Hide button. This makes copying easier and more robust as the old way would add the word "Hide" to the end of the copied password.
* Changed No longer automatically submitting Logins if the web form has a text area field (for example, will never autosubmit TUAW comments form).
* Fixed Fixed a bug where contentsHash for newly saved logins was calculated incorrectly. In this case, syncing would result in incorrect conflicts being reported.
* Fixed Improved reliability of bookmarklet creation.
* Fixed Fixed problem with strong password generator resetting to 50 character long passwords with each use.
* Fixed Improved performance, fixed some small memory leaks.
* Fixed Fixed broken Help buttons in Updates and Login Preference panes and added new Help buttons to General, Security, and Browsers panes.
Link for more information:
NO MIRROR PLS.