16 Software AutoScreen 1.50 | 4.33 MB
AutoScreen is a customizable, easy-to-use automatic screenshot taker and ImageShack/FTP uploader. It sits quietly in the background, waiting until the specified interval has been reached. It then takes a screenshot -- essentially a picture of your computer screen, also known as a 'screen capture' or 'snapshot' -- and saves it to disk, and/or uploads it to ImageShack and/or an FTP server.
* Fully customizable screenshots (image format, dimensions, filename, etc)
* ImageShack uploading (with transloading support). ImageShack is a free, well-known image hosting service.
* FTP uploading
* Upload speed throttling
* Customizable filename timestamps
* Warning before screenshot is taken
* Multiple-monitor support, with X/Y/width/height coordinate support
* Password-protection -- prevent others from changing your settings, enabling/disabling AutoScreen, etc
* "Ghost"-mode -- hide AutoScreen's presence
* Setting import/export -- easily backup and restore your settings
* Automatic temporary disabling while the screensaver is active and/or the keyboard/mouse is idle
* Proxy support
... all while still being fast and light on resources.
AutoScreen has many potential uses -- from being a parental-control tool, to helping you watch over your employees silently, documenting intensive tasks, or even helping track down a stolen computer.
Supported systems: Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista
homepage - http://www.16software.com/autoscreen/