Steve Chandler ,"100 Ways to Motivate Others: How Great Leaders Can Produce Insane Results Without Driving People Crazy"
Career Press | Pages: 241 | 2008-03-01 | ISBN 1564149927 | PDF | 1.7 MB|English|Rar
This newly revised, paperback version of 100 Ways to Motivate Others is the culmination of many years of successful leadership coaching and training by best-selling author Steve Chandler and attorney Scott Richardson. Chandler and Richardson have crafted a vital, user-friendly, inspirational guide for executives, managers, and professionals...and those aspiring to reach their level.
After you've learned to motivate yourself, Chandler and Richardson will show you:
* How to slow down and enjoy a new level of focus.
* Why multitasking is a myth, not a strength, and keeping life simple and straight forward is the goal.
* The power of building on your peoples' strengths.
* How to avoid the damaging inclination to obsess about peoples' weaknesses.
* A simple and creative way to hold people accountable.
* How to enjoy cultivating the art of supportive confrontation.
This new edition has been updated and strengthened to include a brand new chapter: The Most Effective Way Yet for Motivating Others to Achieve. The hardcover edition of this book won rave reviews and struck a nerve in the business world where innovative, motivating leadership is sorely lacking. The new version maintains the user-friendly takes on effective leadership, and teaches its concepts in short, time bites for the busy manager of today.